Members: I hope your summer is going well. Below are some summer volunteer opportunities for some great causes. Contact info for each project is included, please direct any questions to those people. Thanks, hope to see you at some of these events.
1. Fish Habitat Construction of Fry's Run County Park: July 21, 22, 23 WEATHER DEPENDENT.
Contact: Jim Wilson email@example.com
2. JAKES (Juniors Acquiring Knowledge Ethics and Sportsmanship) Youth Field day is being held at
Ontelaunee Rod and Gun Club, New Tripoli, on August 2, 2014.
Contact: Dale Steventon firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Minsi Trails Council BSA "Cub Scout Fishing Derby" on Saturday,July 26th.at Camp Minsi in Mt.Pocono
Need help with following stations:
1) Stream Critter's(macro's)- John Mauser
2) Smart angler - Fritz Hamlin n Brian Wagner
3)Casting - Phil Hublitz
4) Fishing Knots - Steve Grover
5) Lures - Greg Schierer & Will Kline
6) ID parts on Fish - Brian Dungan
7) Fly Tying- Dave Abraham, Dale Steventon, Jack Fakula
Contact: Dave Abraham Nymphingguy@gmail.com